We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Equipment :- four 4m trapilho threads - two 4m wool threads Budget: around € 5
Steps1. To start, fold all the threads in half, then tie a knot about 5 cm from the edge.
2. Divide the threads into four identical parts, each with two trapilho threads and a woolen thread, then make a simple mat with the three threads of each part over 20 cm.
3. Tie a knot at the end of each mat.
4. Separate the four parts in half after the knot at the end of the mat, then connect them with those next to it.
5. Cross the eight parts together, then tie a knot.
6. Make a knot with all the threads.